In order to hide the fact that the seeds that they genetically modify & pesticides have been shown to cause cancer, and liver and kidney damage, Monsanto has spent $7,100,500 to date on fighting California’s proposition 37, which would require the companies who use the food or food byproducts grown using their seed and pesticides to label their products and inform customers what they are eating and drinking.
This is the first of such initiatives in the United States, and this is the amount they have spent in just one state, so if you want to know how much money they are willing and prepared to spend to keep companies who sell products that use GMO foods and food byproducts, such as high fructose corn syrup(80% of all corn products in the United States are GMO), multiply this by at least 50, but it will probably be more than that, as they will start fighting more aggressively, the more states that start adding initiatives like this to their ballots.
Ask yourself, if they stand behind their products, and feel that they are so safe, then why would they spend so much money to keep companies from having to label their food and drink products to state that GMO’s are being used in their production?!?
- thexqueen reblogged this from mypaleokitchen
- gimmesomechanceblak likes this
- mysundyrstud reblogged this from barefootandthinking
- asuddenburstoflight reblogged this from nolimbscrowskin
- artistaespiritu reblogged this from dearestpj and added:
- mypaleokitchen reblogged this from dearestpj
- barefootandthinking reblogged this from dearestpj
- mydarlingdeers likes this
- edgarrice likes this
- ihavenocerebrum likes this
- nolimbscrowskin posted this